Aussie-Doodle's, Bichon's, Bichon-Poo's, Boston Terriers,
Cava-Chon's, Cava-Poo's, Cavalier's, Chihuahua's, Frenchie's,
Mal-Shi's, Maltese, Maltese/Pekingese, Malti-Poo's, Morkie's,
Pek-a-Poo's, Pek-a-Lier's, Pekingese, Poodles, Shih-a-Poo's,
Shih-tzu's, Shih-Tzu/Pekingese, Teddy Bear's, Yorkies, Yorki-Poo's
Puppies | Breeders | Sales | Burrow Kountry Kennels
Payment Methods & Pricing, Guarantee, Contract & Policies
Please have a full understanding of our guarantee, deposit guidelines, shipping and return policies before deciding to purchase from us. We like to treat our customers fair and equal, but in return we feel we deserve to be dealt with reasonably.
Payment Methods & Pricing
We Accept Paypal & Credit Cards. Visa & Discover cards are preferred, however, Mastercard & American Express are also recognized.
There will be a $25.00 convenience fee for all Credit Card and Paypal transactions excluding deposit payments.
Note: You must supply your credit card billing address in order to process.
If using Paypal send money to email@example.com. Please leave a note for which puppy (puppy's name) you are purchasing or placing a deposit on. To purchase your puppy with a credit card , transactions must be made over the phone or by e-mail.
In order to purchase a puppy, we must have your deposit and payment in full one week prior to your puppy shipping. This is due to the fact that shipping reservations have to be paid for and made one week in advance or additional fees may apply.
Our charges for shipping are $400 and this only includes shipping to major airports, additional charges may apply for shipping to minor airports.
Due to our distance from the airline, we only ship out on Tuesdays through Thursdays, all exceptions may be subjected to additional charges and fees.
If you live within driving distance and we agree to meet, shipping charges will be dropped, but mileage charges may apply.
The price of all puppies includes a $200 deposit which is required to hold your puppy before the sale is complete. The time held is negotiable and all deposits are non-refundable*. You may pay your deposit, then the remaining balance of the price, or you may pay for your puppy in full using payment methods as listed above.
The price of a puppy includes it's original registration, veterinary check, health certificate & microchip. Additional registration fees may apply.
*The Deposit will only be refunded if there is found to be something wrong at the initial vet check.
Contract & Policies
1. Seller guarantees puppy to be healthy at time of sale.
2. Your puppy is guaranteed to be free from serious congenital defects for one year from date of birth. If your puppy is found to have serious congenital defects you may return it to the breeder at buyers expense with a written statement from a licensed veterinarian, along with the registration papers if this applies, for a new puppy of equal value or a refund of puppy price if one equal value is not available. The breeder is not responsible for any veterinarian bills acquired by the buyer.
3. Buyer agrees to have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within three days of purchase.
4. If any major health problems are diagnosed within three days, buyer may return puppy immediately for a full refund, with veterinarian documentation, also registration papers if applicable. Sellers are not responsible for and veterinarian bills or transportation costs. Common puppyhood illnesses are excluded, such as roundworm, URI, and any other conditions deemed minor. Also, excluded is hypoglycemia in toy breeds, as this is out of the seller's control.
5. Minor congenital defects that are excluded from this guarantee are: hernias, teeth misalignment (overbite or underbite), luxating patellas, retained testicles, and any other non-life-threatening conditions.
6. Buyer agrees to feed your puppy a premium puppy food and to continue follow-up vet visits, wormings and vaccination schedules.
7. If any conditions of this contract are not properly enacted, the entire contract will be null and void.
8. This transaction is taking place in the county of St. Clair, in the state of Missouri.
9. I have read and agree to abide by the terms of this contract.
The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health and free of communicable diseases at the time of the sale. A licensed veterinarian must see your new puppy within 3 days from the time the buyer takes possession of the puppy. If it is found not to be in good health, the breeder agrees to replace the puppy upon returning the puppy to the breeder. The breeder is not responsible for any expenses incurred. A replacement will be given only upon receipt of the written statement from a licensed veterinarian.
Your puppy is guaranteed to be free from congenital defects for one (1) year from the date of birth. If your puppy is found to have congenital defects, you may return it to the breeder at the buyer's expense with a written statement from a licensed veterinarian for a new puppy. The breeder is not responsible for and veterinarian bills acquired by the buyers.
Your puppy has been on a vaccination and worming schedule. Please take your records to the veterinarian. It is VERY IMPORTANT that vaccinations and worming continue on schedule. DON'T FORGET the yearly boosters.
If it becomes necessary for you to exercise any of these guarantees, we will replace your puppy with another of the same breed or one of equal value, at your options.
We thank you for the opportunity to serve you, and for the trust you have placed in us by buying one of our puppies. It is our sincere prayer that you will never feel that this trust was misplaced.
Commonly asked questions:
Q:How much is shipping? Shipping Answer.
Q:What form of payments do you accept? Payment Answer.
Q:Can my deposit be refunded if I change my mind about buying a puppy? Deposit Answer.
Burrow Kountry Kennel - 2375 NW 400 Rd., Osceola, MO 64776 - PH. (417)646-7796